BSI’s Flagship product is the Modern Air Combat Environment (MACE). MACE is a physics-based full-spectrum Computer Generated Forces (CGF) / Semi-Automated Forces (SAF) simulation engine used to drive synthetic environments within the Air, Land, and Surface domains. MACE-based electronic warfare classrooms are in use by the USAF (to train all undergraduate electronic warfare/combat systems officers), the United Kingdom (two locations) and in Australia. Key features found within MACE include:
- User configurable platforms, weapons, and emitters (to include customization of RADAR pulse, scan, & beam characteristics)
- Ability to provide stand-alone or networked training for SIGINT and COMINT, including signal identification, direction finding, and pulse analysis
- Ability to simulate the full spectrum of combat, including advanced, 5th generation systems employing Active and Passive Electronically Scanned Arrays (AESA/PESA) capable of multi-target engagements, engagement of low-RCS systems such as incoming weapons, and multi-mode seekers.
- Ability to perform mission rehearsal vs an Integrated Air Defense System (IADS)
- Worldwide, BSI has ~700 MACEs in use throughout the world including more than a dozen in the UAE.
This video shows BSI's Virtual SA-8 engaging a MACE-generated A-10 being flown with a HOTAS (person-in-the-loop). MACE's simulated Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) is generating emitter audio, giving the ...
Exhibitors & Sponsors
Having had the opportunity to present and discuss our latest development and later on to personally meet and greet so many potential customers over the course of the day was great. We received very positive feedback from various sources and from our perspective as an exhibitor we are absolutely keen to join the next event this year.
It is a pleasure to work with not only professionals, but with people who also have a passion for our challenging environment.
Organisation and visiting clientele show a high number of representatives with SIGINT/EW background. This makes this event exclusively attended by customers with knowledge about products in our portfolio contrary to general big defence exhibitions.
Thank you very much for an excellent EW GCC 2016 event. As always, I enjoyed the specific opportunities, the guided networking, and of course the strategic discussions. It is my personal opinion that you’ve played a significant part in helping us to establish ourselves as a global player.